CH Series - Hydraulic Hammers
Connect Work Tools’ Hydraulic Hammers are perfect for any dealer, rental company or end-user.
We offer 15 different models of hydraulic breakers – CH Series.
Our small series, CH65, CH70, CH75, CH85 and CH95, are highly productive tools that can handle the most extreme projects facing both the utility and municipal markets. Excavation, highway, building maintenance and demolition projects in urban areas are no match for this breaker design.
The CH65 and CH70 can fit an Mini-Excavator and SkidSteer, along with a Backhoe for the CH70.
Our medium series, CH100, CH110, CH120, CH130, CH140, have a robust structure and an optimized power-to-weight ration that are an excellent choice for trenching and excavation in non-residential areas as well as rock quarry production. The streamline design is the perfect solution for narrow or deep trenches and foundations.
Our large series, CH150, CH165, CH175, CH180, CH205, provide high energy production that saves time on your toughest jobs. They are engineered for demolition projects, primary excavation, and quarry, tunneling and underwater applications. Compared to conventional blasting techniques, the CH large series breakers allow for more accurate and controlled breaking and demolition.
CH Series - Advantages
- Top down lubrication: Automatic lubricators are available for ALL models
- Anti-Bland Fire (ABF): ABF is available on the CH100 – CH205 models
- Slip-fit tool bushings: CH bushings allow for easy maintenance and are field replaceable. No need to remove the power cell from the housing in order to replace the lower bushing
- Life-cycle affordability: CH Series Breakers offer competitive owner and operator costs
- Steady blow energy: CH Series Hydraulic Hammers provide maximum breaking power with every blow
- Boxed housing design: Available in all models. Boxed-style protects the power cell by fully enclosing the hydraulic hammer. It also reduces operational noise
- Three year limited warranty: Connect Work Tools stands behind the quality of the product it provides.
Connect Work Tools is located in Superior, WI and is an Exodus Machines company – a privately, family-owned company. Our 90,000 square foot facility warehouses our vast inventory of product and support parts, state-of-the-art machining centers, world-class welding services, painting booths, and a complete rebuild center.
Connect Work Tools is also an authorized manufacturing partner of OilQuickUSA, which is available on any of our attachments.